VP of Growth Marketing
Are you a proven lead generation marketer?
Are you looking for an opportunity in a marketing-driven environment where you can directly contribute to the growth of the company?
Do you love finding ways to improve customer acquisition?
Do you want the opportunity to work with a global B2B brand that works with companies across all industries?
We are looking for a digital marketer who is passionate about attracting and converting audiences to informed sales-ready leads. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple lead generation channels across inbound and paid marketing.
As a SaaS company with a large clientele among SMBs, the majority of our sales leads come through our alternate channels. Our presence and audience online has grown and we are looking for someone with full-funnel experience in attracting and converting audiences into more qualified leads. Success in this role will be defined by achieving a significant increase in Sales Qualified Leads for the business.
All locations will be considered for this role.
- Participation in the management team reporting directly to the CEO
- Representation in weekly/monthly management meetings and quarterly Board of Directors meeting
- Drive overall marketing department budgeting process, including hiring and people management
Proven Experience To:
- Drive the implementation of an overall growth plan to significantly increase Sales Qualified Leads in a SaaS or B2B software business
- Grow Digital Acquisition & Revenue: Direct responsibility for driving traffic, conversion and ROI for all digital acquisition channels, including paid search and other PPC channels, display, re-marketing, email and paid social media
- Understand business drivers and pain points of buyers/buyer personas to plan annual content calendar that supports those needs
- Provide keyword research and analysis
- Continuously test and improve website, campaign creative, copy, and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization using performance analysis, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimization and more
- Help ensure best practices, standards and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and funnel conversion
- Monitor all sales & marketing analytics for continuous improvement across channels
- Drive SEO efforts and content campaigns to optimize for lead generation
- Develop and deliver branding campaigns, PR and other demand generation efforts
- Assist in developing plans to meet quarterly and annual success metrics
- Assist in creating and executing lead generation opportunities with partners and at events
- Minimum of 10 years of related digital marketing experience, ideally in SaaS or B2B marketing
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Solid understanding of paid media landscape, including new/shifting platforms and solutions
- Strong copywriting skills (including ads, landing pages and emails)
- Willingness and ability to stay up-to-date on new digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources and budgets.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills. You’re not just repeating a playbook, you’re looking at every problem with fresh eyes and digging deep for insights and solutions
- Exceptional business intuition. You know when the model or report output doesn’t make sense and dig in to figure out why
- Proactive and team player – live our core values: always do the right thing, exceed expectations, taking initiative to get your job done, actively solve problems and grow as a team
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM software (HubSpot and Salesforce preferred)
- Grow and build a team
- Google Analytics experience; Google Certified
- Extensive HubSpot experience; HubSpot Certified
- Google Optimize
- Salesforce experience
- Google Ad Words Certified
- WordPress experience
We believe companies achieve greatness by creating a culture of continuous improvement and by aligning the power of every employee to focus and exceed their goals. We provide the tools to get every employee working together every day to complete the work needed to meet the biggest long-term company goals. Thousands of teams in over 76 countries are achieving goals that are making their companies successful.
We are a team of people obsessed with helping companies achieve greatness. Helping companies succeed has never been more important. As companies achieve greatness the global economy and the livelihood of billions of people around the world thrive.
We have big plans for our business and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!