Director of Inbound Sales
Are you ready to level up your career? Do you have 4+ years of sales management experience? We are looking for someone to take our Sales team to the next era of Align.
Align inbound sales reps help companies and their people run their business better through software. They start by learning modern business methodologies and the good business habits that power those methodologies. Then they take that knowledge and show inbound leads how the Align software helps them implement those good habits in their business.
The person in this position owns the day-to-day management of the Align Sales team including coaching, optimizing processes to achieve quota, and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands Align’s customer base. Working with the entire senior leadership team, this person reports directly to the CEO. This person is not satisfied with meeting goals, they want to exceed expectations through working smart and getting the right things done.
We are not accepting resumes from recruiters for this position.
The right candidate will own:
- Day-To-Day management of the sales team including:
- Coaching, training, mentoring and motivating the sales team
- Working with each sales advisor to create and execute their individual sales plan each quarter
- Managing incoming leads and Salesforce Data efficacy and reporting
- Bigger picture sales strategy and reporting including:
- Senior level strategic definition and communication
- Pipeline projections and analysis
- Going above and beyond by meeting (and beating) sales target
- Continuous improvement of sales techniques and mastering best practices
- Leading brainstorming and creative problem solving to continuously improve the customer acquisition process
- Support and participate in all functions of the customer facing team including, but not limited to, demos if necessary, training, customer strategy, technical support when necessary, reporting – both internal and external, and account analysis.
Proven Experience to:
- Inspire, coach, and manage a sales team leading to revenue growth for at least 2 years at a SaaS software company
- Individual software sales experience creating lifetime clients through storytelling and solution selling for at least 4 years
- Hire all levels of sales functions and create a clear career path
- Work on an senior management level
- Understand business processes, budgeting, and the startup world
- Be comfortable in a self-driven role, with the ability to figure things out and problem solve. You will be provided with goals and problems and expected to propose your own solutions
- Thrive in a rapidly changing, high-energy, high-expectations environment
- Be flexible, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly
- Work well independently, with a team and has a proven track record of taking initiative
- We value integrity and doing the right thing to build lifetime relationships
- We exceed expectations in all areas putting action over drawn-out analysis
- We aim to lift up the entire team as we grow as a team. We respect that our team is always trying to do the right thing and look for solutions over blame.
Position Location: New Orleans, LA or Remote
NOTE: Submit resume and cover letter as a PDF. Cover Letter is strongly recommended.
We believe companies achieve greatness by creating a culture of continuous improvement and by aligning the power of every employee to focus and exceed their goals. We provide the tools to get every employee working together every day to complete the work needed to meet the biggest long-term company goals. Thousands of teams in over 76 countries are achieving goals that are making their companies successful.
We are a team of people obsessed with helping companies achieve greatness. Helping companies succeed has never been more important. As companies achieve greatness the global economy and the livelihood of billions of people around the world thrive.
We have big plans for our business and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!