PPC & SEO Specialist
Align is a strategic planning and implementation software for business leaders and their teams.
We are currently moving from Start-up mode to scaling-up mode and the Digital Marketer will be a crucial part of the process. This person needs to be ready for an uphill battle and isn’t afraid of working hard while also being efficient.
- Management and execution of SEO
- Management and execution of Paid advertisements (Search and Social)
- Management and execution of Social Media Campaigns
- Help Develop but mostly implement and report on our Digital Marketing strategies and efforts.
- Identify trends and insights; optimize spend and performance based on these insights.
- Execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Email marketing experience and have worked with Hubspot workflows.
- Reporting on campaigns weekly and monthly
- Stay up to date on industry trends.
- Test, test, test!
You have experience in:
- Google the Google marketing suite (Analytics, Search Console, Studio, Tag manager, Ads)
- Hubspot marketing suite
- Native ads (Outbrain, Taboola, etc.)
- And using any tools that are related to the responsibilities above.
Does this sound like you?
- 4-5 years experience in a digital marketing position.
- You aren’t afraid to speak up but base your arguments on data.
- You understand that you don’t know everything but you want to.
- You want to grow in a business that is moving from startup mode to scaling up mode and understand that it will be rough.
- You are analytical but you always wanted to be and appreciate the creative side of marketing.
- You notice problems but figure out the solutions as well.
Perks & Compensation
- Unlimited vacation days
- Every employee gets equity
Align is a growth management software for companies and their teams. We provide tools to plan and communicate shared priorities for everyday focus on the right things. Our suite of priority planning, execution and performance tools instill the daily habits used by the most effective organizations. We’re driven to deliver transparency and alignment across our customers’ entire company, to create happy teams that reach their goals!
Nearly 1000 companies and 10,000+ users across all industries, in more than 70 countries use Align. We have big plans for our product and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!
Align’s Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Get Sh*t done!
- Exceed Expectations
- We Actively Solve Problems
- Grow As a Team
Position Location: New Orleans, LA or Remote
NOTE: Submit resume and cover letter as a PDF. Cover Letter is strongly recommended.
We believe companies achieve greatness by creating a culture of continuous improvement and by aligning the power of every employee to focus and exceed their goals. We provide the tools to get every employee working together every day to complete the work needed to meet the biggest long-term company goals. Thousands of teams in over 76 countries are achieving goals that are making their companies successful.
We are a team of people obsessed with helping companies achieve greatness. Helping companies succeed has never been more important. As companies achieve greatness the global economy and the livelihood of billions of people around the world thrive.
We have big plans for our business and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!