We are seeking a dynamic, detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work directly with the Marketing Manager to develop strategic marketing initiatives and play a key role in all aspects of marketing and communications for the company. The ideal candidate is organized, motivated, and has excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Help identify current marketing trends and opportunities for innovation
- Assist in conducting client interviews to help develop case studies and testimonial-driven campaigns
- Manage and create content for company social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Develop and manage targeted email blasts including weekly customer success emails and newsletter
- Assist in creating educational blog posts and other written content
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years experience in a relevant marketing role (SaaS industry marketing is a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Strategy, or other relevant field
- Experience with social media content creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to appeal to our niche target market
- Project management experience and strong time-management skills for juggling numerous projects
- Basic familiarity with web development (WordPress experience is a plus)
- Basic graphic design skills (Canva experience is a plus)
- Basic familiarity with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere)
Align is a growth management software for companies and their teams. We provide tools to plan and communicate shared priorities for everyday focus on the right things. Our suite of priority planning, execution and performance tools instill the daily habits used by the most effective organizations. We’re driven to deliver transparency and alignment across our customers’ entire company, to create happy teams that reach their goals!
Nearly 1000 companies and 10,000+ users across all industries, in more than 70 countries use Align. We have big plans for our product and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!
Align’s Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Get Sh*t done!
- Exceed Expectations
- We Actively Solve Problems
- Grow As a Team
Position Location: New Orleans, LA or Remote
NOTE: Submit resume and cover letter as a PDF. Cover Letter is strongly recommended.
We believe companies achieve greatness by creating a culture of continuous improvement and by aligning the power of every employee to focus and exceed their goals. We provide the tools to get every employee working together every day to complete the work needed to meet the biggest long-term company goals. Thousands of teams in over 76 countries are achieving goals that are making their companies successful.
We are a team of people obsessed with helping companies achieve greatness. Helping companies succeed has never been more important. As companies achieve greatness the global economy and the livelihood of billions of people around the world thrive.
We have big plans for our business and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!