Customer Success Associate
Are you a curious person, ready to learn about small businesses and help them grow? Are you a technology enthusiast looking to help businesses solve problems using technology? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
The Align Customer Success Associate guides their clients to solve complex strategic enablement challenges using proven business frameworks and the Align software. This person builds relationships with current customers, guides them to meet their strategic targets, and helps them to adopt new habits using the Align tools all while growing their accounts and building a bigger portfolio.
The CSA’s goal is to make promoters out of every user by providing value through creative outreach, training and strategy sessions, interesting videos and more.
What you will do:
- Build trust and develop a positive relationship with assigned accounts.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets by getting customers to further adopt and expand usage of the software within their organization. This is a sales role!
- Act as the primary liaison between customers and the Align team by submitting product requests and being an advocate for features and enhancements that can have a direct impact on customers.
- Proactively identify, react, and develop an action plan customized for a particular customer when the account shows signs of potential upcoming churn.
- Support and participate in all functions of the customer facing team including, but not limited to: training, customer strategy, technical support, reporting – both internal and external, and account analysis.
- Follow internal procedures and processes for successful customer adoption and make suggestions for improvement of all phases of the process.
- Ensure timely updates in Salesforce, Align and other internally utilized reporting platforms.
- Learn every aspect of the software and business frameworks to the expert level and be able to support questions, best practices, and troubleshooting.
You have proven experience to:
- Thrive in a rapidly changing, high-energy, high-expectations environment
- Manage a large portfolio of clients or a large workload – multi-tasking will be your constant state!
- Write professional emails
- Present to a large group of people both for training and for client learning presentations
- Pick up software easily – familiarity with Salesforce and Zapier are a plus
- Be flexible, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly
- Beat targets and be goal driven – this position will have a quota
- Work well independently and with a team and has a proven track record of taking initiative
We are hiring for all levels of experience from entry level (Associate) to more senior (Advisor). Below are the minimum requirements for an associate position.
- 1+ years of customer management experience at a SaaS/Technical business preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent and professional written communication
- Understanding of Data Analytics and Reporting
- Experience in Salesforce
- Energetic, mature, positive attitude
Align is a strategy enablement software for companies and their teams. We provide tools to plan and communicate shared priorities for everyday focus on the right things. Our suite of priority planning, execution and performance tools instill the daily habits used by the most effective organizations. We’re driven to deliver transparency and alignment across our customers’ entire company, to create happy teams that reach their goals!
Nearly 1000 companies and 14,000+ users across all industries, in more than 64 countries use Align. We have big plans for our product and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!
Position Location: New Orleans, LA or Remote US
Must be authorized to work in the US.
NOTE: Submit resume and cover letter as a PDF. Cover Letter is strongly recommended. No Recruiters Please.
We believe companies achieve greatness by creating a culture of continuous improvement and by aligning the power of every employee to focus and exceed their goals. We provide the tools to get every employee working together every day to complete the work needed to meet the biggest long-term company goals. Thousands of teams in over 76 countries are achieving goals that are making their companies successful.
We are a team of people obsessed with helping companies achieve greatness. Helping companies succeed has never been more important. As companies achieve greatness the global economy and the livelihood of billions of people around the world thrive.
We have big plans for our business and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!