New Teams & Tags Features
Teams Security gives you better control over access to strategic planning and execution material in Align within your organization. You can use this feature in many ways:
- Limit visibility of a Priority to one or more Teams
- Limit visibility of a Task to one or more Teams
- Limit visibility of a Task to a chosen set of users
- Create a Team-specific One Page Strategic Plan, and make it visible to the whole company
- Create a Team-specific One Page Strategic Plan, and limit visibility to just the Team
- Create a Team-specific set of Critical Numbers, and make it visible to the whole company
- Create a Team-specific set of Critical Numbers, and limit visibility to just the Team
More details, including video walkthroughs of all the Teams Security features, can be found here.
Tags are user-generated labels that allow you to organize your goals and meetings around specific projects or themes. Tagging your strategic items can provide more focus and clarity for your team.
Updates and Bug Fixes
- Design consistency for filter inputs on Priorities and Tasks
- Update and standardize confirmation dialogues throughout the Web and Mobile Apps
- Restyle the Task grid and add a column for Task Assignee
- Add ability to print the Parking Lot from Daily and Weekly Huddles
- Bug: Changes to progress on Task-Driven and Rollup Priorities are overwriting week-over-week historic values
- Bug: Priority Alert emails were being sent with other users’ Priorities included
- Bug: Unchecking a completed Task sets the complete date to ‘1/1/1900’ on the Tasks report
Get started today!
Every day you wait is a missed day of progress on your goals.